Friday, April 20, 2007

Annotation + Class

New Annotation: Mistborn Part Four Wrap Up

So, my class is done (pretty much) for another year.  My Thursday evening yesterday was free, and it felt very good. 

Teaching this class is an odd experience.  On one hand, I really enjoy getting out of the house and visiting with aspiring authors.  On the other hand, it's kind of a big pain, and with preparation and reading of student works, it pretty much blows away my Thursdays.  Also, I rarely get to any of the other things people ask me to read during winter semester since I'm kind of worn out on reading amateur writing because of class.  (Still planning to get to your story, Saphy....)

So, it's nice when it ends.  Tomorrow is the final, where we get to watch the Rifftrax version of Battlefield Earth.  After that, all I have to do is read the finals.  Which, of course, is THE most annoying part of the whole process.  After that, though, I'm done for another year. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home