Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Scribbler Ch2 + Conduit

Here's a new sample chapter: Scribbler Chapter Two

I'll post one more of these next week before moving on to doing some bonus Warbreaker material the week after that.  Also, I've got a really cool reading of Elantris chapter one that someone did and I'm trying to find a good day to post it.  Probably tomorrow.

I'm still in Idaho for the day, but will be back this evening.  Then, I will be at Conduit this weekend.  Here's my schedule, which includes a signing, where you can pick up Alcatraz teaser booklets from me if you're around.  Also, I'll be giving a writing workshop in the form, likely, of one of my BYU class discussions.  Should be fun.)

Fri. 1:00 pm : worldbuilding: religion
Fri. 3pm – 5pm: presentation on writing
Fri. 6:00 pm: Book signing
Sat. noon: Dealing with Interruptions in your Work
Sat. 1:00 pm: Reading
Sat. 3:00 pm: Romance in SF  
Sat. 4:00 pm: Dealing with Editors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home