Saturday, June 23, 2007

Annotation

First off, new annotation: Mistborn Epilogue Part Three

I'm sorry to post this so late.  I try to do four updates a week, and I usually make it--but I don't like posting on Saturday.  I try to get the last one in on Friday, but sometimes I get busy and...well, forget. 

This is the last annotation for the story of the book, though I'll probably do a few more annotations--one a wrap-up, one about the appendix.  I'm sorry these last few annotations have been a bit shorter than normal; I'm writing them as I go (rather than doing them during the copy edit) since I didn't get them finished last year.  That means I'm a little removed from the book. 

I'm about halfway through Liar of Partinel, and it's going much better now.  I still worry about it a little bit, since it doesn't feel as streamlined to me as the Mistborn books were.  We'll see what I do to it once I'm done.  Mistborn 3's final edit is looming, and will probably need to be done next week sometime, so I'll have to leave Liar yet again. 

Recent Links of Note
Tobias Buckell's New Book
This week's pun
Review of Mistborn 2
Warbreaker 1.0 to 2.0 visual edit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home