Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Alcatraz 3 Done! And...NaNo lost! (Probably)

Well, yesterday I polished off the last few pages of ALCATRAZ VERSUS THE KNIGHTS OF CRYSTALLIA, book three of the Alcatraz Smedry series.  That's the first one off my list of "Goals I need to complete really soon."  Others can be seen in the percentages on the main page of my website.  Mistborn 3 copyedit is next.  Huzzah!

Also, for those of you on the east coast, I'll probably be heading to Pittsburgh and Cincinnati this December, so keep your eyes open! 

The big problem with finishing Alcatraz 3 is that it was the only book I was allowed to write before doing the copyedits/edits I have due.  And that, unfortunately, means that I don't have much more time to devote to NaNoWriMo.  I got to about 44k in 14 days...but now have to stop.  So, those of you trying to beat me have a good shot at catching up!  We'll see if I find a day or two to squeeze in 6k more.  But, if I do, it won't be until right at the end of the month.

Remember to come see me in Salt Lake tomorrow!

Also, read this funny comic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home