Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekly Updates + New A Memory of Light Book Page

Here's our weekly (kind of) update of an html Warbreaker chapter and a Mistborn 2 Annotation!  Those of you who are reading the annotations, I hope to eventually be able to get back to doing two of these a week, but I want to post responses to NEW SPRING and KNIFE OF DREAMS first.

Warbreaker html: Chapter Eight
Well of Ascension Annotation: Chapter Twenty-Nine

We've added a new A Memory of Light Book Page on bs.com--but...well, it's pretty much empty right now.  I'm working on combining all of the different FAQ pages for the book and my involvement in The Wheel of Time and linking them here.  Eventually, we should have a Portal for the Wheel of Time like we do my other books, where we'll have links going to the various information on my site about A Memory of Light. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home