Thursday, July 17, 2008

Denver Followup and AMoL update

Thank you all for your responses.  I did mange to get a book signing set up for the weekend before Worldcon!  It will be at the Lone Tree Barnes and Noble in Lone Tree, CO.  (Which is part of the greater Denver metro area.)  Specifics are:

Saturday, August 2nd from 2:00-4:00 PM

Shoppes at the Meadows
8374 S. Willow Street
Lone Tree, CO 80124
303-706-9660

I'll post a reminder on the blog when it gets closer to the date, and I may actually try to set something else up as well at an independent bookseller.

I've finished through my big revision of the first section of AMoL that I have done, but I'm leaving the percentage bar at 50%.  I plan to turn my attention to writing the next chunk of the book, but will leave this simmering, and probably read through it one more time at the end of the month.  I know that Mr. Jordan never let people read his material until he'd done several drafts, and I want to have at least read this over once more before sending it to Harriet. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home