Friday, October 03, 2008

New Annotation + Warbreaker News

New Well of Ascension Annotation:  Chapter Forty-Five
(Also, by the way, thank you all for driving Mistborn Two to the Locus Bestseller list last month!  It's my first appearance on that particular list.)

Also, if you are one of the people who gave me feedback and comments on Warbreaker during the year I was posting it in rough draft form (or if you've given me significant feedback through email) feel free to post on the Warbreaker Acknowledgements thread on my forums to get your name into the book.  I appreciate the help, and want to acknowledge you!  (Note, however, that I won't be able to fit in everyone who posted a few times or emailed me with a typo or two, or even a couple of suggestions.  The book would quickly fill with pages and pages of acknowledgements that way!)

Next, SIGNING NEWS:  We've added two events to the signing.  The first is in the Washington DC area.  I'd posted that there was a good chance I'd be there, but now we have confirmation.  I'll be at the Borders at Bailey's Crossroads on Monday the 10th of November starting at 7:30pm.

Also, I've been given a signing in Ohio to replace the one in Cincinnati.  (Sorry about that one vanishing.)  I realize it's not the same city, but it's the best we could do.  I'll be at the Books and Company in Dayton Ohio on November 12th at 7:00pm.  (And I promise to try to get to Cincinnati next year.)

Whew!  We're only eleven days from the Mistborn Three release!  I realized that it was still listed as coming out on the 20th of October on my website in one place.  That was a mistake; it's the 14th!  Thanks to those who emailed me about this. 

In honor of the event...how about some shameless repeat plugs regarding the release?
Get a Signed, Numbered Copy Mailed to you!
Book Tour--now includes Ohio and DC specifics, along with updated times for many of the signings that didn't have them before.
Launch events in Provo and Salt Lake! (Salt Lake Launch event is at Sam Weller's--see the book tour link above.)
Poster Contest! (Now with a better photo.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home