Friday, July 29, 2011

Last chance to vote for the Hugos

The deadline to turn in your filled-out ballots for the Hugo Awards is this Sunday night, July 31st, at midnight Pacific time. I've talked about this before, but if you weren't aware and would like to vote for the Hugos, you can still become a registered member of Worldcon in order to vote.

Writing Excuses made the final ballot in the Best Related Work category, and Dan Wells, Howard Tayler, Mary Robinette Kowal, and my editor Moshe Feder are also independently nominated for awards. See my earlier post on the subject for more information on how voting works.

Renovation, the 69th World Science Fiction Convention, will be held in Reno from August 17th through 21st, and the Hugo Awards will be presented that Saturday night. I and many other writers will be there, and I will be participating in about three events each day. I'll post my schedule later, as the convention approaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home