Friday, September 23, 2011

Magic: The Gathering Tonight in West Valley

Tonight is the prerelease for Innistrad, which features mechanics such as double-faced cards. The set looks cool, so I've decided to head up to Epic Puzzles & Games and try it out tonight.

The details are below. If you plan to come, please get there around 11:30 and make SURE to find me and let me know you want to play with me. I would rather play with people who like reading my books than just with random Magic fans. I'll try to play a game or two with everyone who's there to play with me. And if you happen to bring along some of my books, I'll be happy to sign them.

Since this is a prerelease, there will be a $20 to $30 buy-in for your cards. We'll either play sealed deck or draft.

Magic: The Gathering Innistrad Prerelease
Epic Puzzles & Games
3612 W 4700 S #4
Salt Lake City, UT 84820
801-982-0167
Friday 09.23.2011, from 11:30 p.m. until the wee hours of the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home