Friday, December 02, 2011

Magic with Brandon, Monday the 5th Edition

So, I’m going to be heading up to Epic Games on Monday to do a spot on Dungeon Crawlers Radio. (Listen live from 6:00 to 7:00 on Monday. Details below.) I realized that if I’m going to be in a game store, I must play some Magic! I also feel like it would be a nice treat following three weeks of pretty brutal touring.

However, I realize it’s short notice. So this time, instead of just doing a “Come if you want to play!” shout out, we’ll reserve spots for those who email me. That way, we’ll know for certain if we have enough to play. (The store has to get ready, since this isn’t a normal drafting time for them.)

The cost is $14, and you keep your cards and maybe win prizes. Time is 7:00, Monday the 5th. If you want a spot, drop me an email! We’ll email you back and confirm with you. If we don’t get enough people, we’ll drop you an email and let you know if it’s on or off for certain.

And for the rest of you, have a listen to me as I chat with the Dungeon Crawlers guys about geek type stuff. It’s a fun program, well worth a listen.

Best,

Brandon

Dungeon Crawlers Radio
Monday, December 10, 6–7 p.m. Mountain time
Listen live here

Epic Puzzles & Games
3612 W 4700 S #4
Salt Lake City, UT 84820

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home