Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ALCATRAZ 2 Audiobook, Trailers + Updates

In the most recent Writing Excuses podcast episode, Howard, Mary, and I talk about writing the omniscient viewpoint. (Dan wasn't there; he was off saving his son from ninjas or something like that.)

The newest ALCATRAZ VERSUS THE EVIL LIBRARIANS annotation discusses my use of prison names, the setting, and Bastille. And I'm very pleased to announce that the audiobook for ALCATRAZ VERSUS THE SCRIVENER'S BONES is finally available. The other two audiobooks will follow within a few months. Rutabaga.

This week's Suvudu Cage Match features Moiraine versus Jardir and Kelsier versus Ray Lilly. If both Moiraine and Kelsier win, they will be up against each other next week, which would mean that (barring fires to put out) I would be inclined to do a writeup of my own. They have to survive this week before you get to see that though, and both have worthy opponents. Voting ends on Thursday.

Next month I'll be traveling to Australia for SwanCon (a.k.a. Doom-Con) in Perth and Supanova in Melbourne and Gold Coast. Below is a trailer for Doom-Con. Details are on my events page.

Also, this video was shared with me on Facebook: ninth-grader Morgan Nielsen created the following trailer for THE WAY OF KINGS for a book report in her English class. Pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home