Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Tour with Harriet, Writing Excuses, Stormlight 2 video

In the most recent Writing Excuses podcast episode, Mary Robinette Kowal, Howard Tayler, Dan Wells, and I talk about breaking the rules. We've said that you've got to learn the rules before you break them, so now it's time to talk about why to break them.

Tomorrow I'm starting the second leg of my book tour, and Harriet McDougal will join me for many of the stops. Details on my events page.

Wed Feb 6: San Diego w/Harriet
Thu Feb 7: Los Angeles area w/Harriet
Fri Feb 8: Sacramento area w/Harriet
Sat Feb 9: San Francisco w/Harriet
Mon Feb 11: Portland area w/Harriet
Tue Feb 12: Seattle w/Harriet
Thu Feb 14: Vancouver, BC area
Fri Feb 15: Toronto
Sat Feb 16: Milford, NH
Mon Feb 18: Baltimore area w/Harriet
Tue Feb 19: Philadelphia w/Harriet
Wed Feb 20: Raleigh w/Harriet
Thu Feb 21: Atlanta area w/Harriet
Fri Feb 22: Birmingham, AL w/Harriet

I'll also go to various conventions this year, and there are two or three book tours later this year that aren't planned out yet. I'll try to stop somewhere in Texas for the THE RITHMATIST tour in May, and I'm thinking of going to the UK around November or so. If you want to receive my newsletter, and get email reminders when I'll be signing near you, tell me your city here.

I've uploaded the second video of me writing the Rysn interlude from the sequel to THE WAY OF KINGS. If you missed the first video with the prewriting, it's here. This week's video starts the interlude itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home