Thursday, April 11, 2013

A MEMORY OF LIGHT ebook + Updates

A few random pieces of catch-up news for today. The ebook for A MEMORY OF LIGHT came out this week, if you didn't notice. You can find it at the usual vendors.

This week the Writing Excuses podcast has another brainstorming episode, where I come up with a concept for a short story and Mary, Howard, and Dan help me toss ideas around for it.

The annual Locus poll is live. Anyone can vote for what you consider to be 2012's best SF novel (among many other categories), but Locus subscribers' votes count double. The deadline is April 15th.

My agent Joshua Bilmes put up a blog post about how THE EMPEROR'S SOUL went from concept to Hugo nomination in 13 months.

Tor.com is continuing its reread of THE WAY OF KINGS. This week's article covers chapters 1 and 2, which include Kaladin's introduction.

And here's the newest video of me writing a chapter from WORDS OF RADIANCE. This is the climax, but there are two short videos after this. I'll upload the sped-up version of the chapter the same day I upload the final video.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home