Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Warbreaker + Maps

 

First off, Wednesday Warbreaker!  This is chapter 25, for those keeping count, and marks the end of Part Two (at least philosophically.  I don't know if these divisions will remain in the book when it gets published.

So, to be helpful, I've collected all of Part Two together in a single download.  As always, find older chapters--including Part One collected--either on my website or in the forums for Warbreaker.

In other news, I had a comment on my blog last week (thanks, Sudyn!) wishing to see the kinds of maps I draw up for my books, before an actual artist sees them.  So, in the spirit of disclosure--and in the spirit of embarrassing myself--here's the original Mistborn map! 

A little rough, but not half as bad as the original Elantris map!  (I'll post that too, if I can ever find it...)

Anyway, in case you are curious, here's what the brilliant Isaac Stewart did with this:

 

You can see the transformation, perhaps.  I really like how this turned out.  It has a different feel from typical fantasy maps, and in a good way.  Thanks again, Isaac!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish there was a big clear map of this. This is nice but hard to see everything. Be proud be big!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home