Saturday, September 16, 2006

Back! + Annotation

First off, here's the new Mistborn Annotation!  Sorry to miss the post on Friday.

As you may have guessed, I'm back from Denver. MPBA was a blast, as always.  I got to meet a lot of independent booksellers, and really enjoyed myself.  Nothing is better than being able to hand out a lot of books that someone else (in this case, Tor) paid for.  Hopefully, a lot of people will read them, then want to sell them to their customers. 

One thing about Denver, though.  It takes like FOREVER to get from the airport to the city.  Honestly, that airport is like a little city unto itself.  Someone told me that, by square mileage, it's bigger than Manhattan. 

Anyway, I also had a lot of fun at the Denver booksigning.  Thank you everyone who came, and particular thanks to Greg and Sue, who were my transportation for the afternoon.

New Annotation Monday as well. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home