Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Where are the Updates? (Now with updates).

 

Where are the updates? 

Well, I didn't have much of an opportunity to get online in Barcelona.  I apologize!  But, I don't want to ignore you, my dear readers.  So, I have three things for you today.  Pretend these were spaced over last week.

1)  New Warbreaker Chapter: Chapter Thirty-Five 

2)  New Mistborn Annotation: Chapter Fourteen Part Two (For Last Friday.)

3)  New Mistborn Annotation: Chapter Fifteen (For Last Monday.)

This will catch us up on the essentials until this Friday, when I expect to be back in the states and with Internet access.  Sorry for the lack of other updates (silly puns, various rants, links to comics.)  Hopefully, those will all be back next week when I can get on the web more reliably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home