Saturday, December 16, 2006

Back! (Kind of) + Mistborn 2 Cover

So, I'm back from the second leg of my tour.  The first leg, Spain, was pretty crazy--but this one (the West coast) was really insane.  I don't know how rock band members do it.  All of that touring has me beat, and I was only gone for a couple of weeks! 

I met a lot of interesting people, including a number of evil librarians last night at the singing/reading in Las Vegas.  Thank you to everyone who came to see us, and for everyone who bought copies of the books!  I'm not 100% convinced that a book tour like this is worth the expense if I look only at an earnings/cost comparison.  However, these things seem to make readers more excited, and I like to do my best to give something back to them.

Speaking of which, I hope to resume regular updates to the blog starting next week.  Thanks for being so patient for me!  As a thank you, here are two things.  First, another Mistborn annotation!

Chapter Sixteen Part Two

And finally, a first look at the Mistborn 2 cover:

 I stole this off of Jon Foster's website, and it's copyrighted to him, so I'm not going to post a very large version of it until we have lettering and title on it.   If you want to see a bigger version, look right here.  (It's the seventh picture down.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home