Monday, February 12, 2007

The Contest + Annotation

Well, today I officially begin the Super Revision Contest 2007.  The other competitors are Ms. Fish and EJS, members of my writing group.  Last Tuesday we were talking, and realized that we all had a big revision looming that we weren't looking forward to.  (I, having just started to work on another book, really didn't want to stop to do the Mistborn 3 revision, even though I knew that it was the best thing for me to be doing right now.)   So, anyway, it's time to put the Liar of Partinel aside for a few weeks (snif) and begin working on the revision.  I have to beat those other two, otherwise I not only loose street cred, but I have to buy them dessert. 

Here's an annotation for ya' all:  Mistborn Chapter Twenty-Three.  It's double sized with bonus hidden content! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home