Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Warbreaker + Quote

 

New Warbreaker Chapter:  Chapter Forty-Nine

Link to the Warbreaker Explanation

So, if any of you out there are reading this book, and are interested in doing some fan art, I'd love to see it.  Since Warbreaker won't be out for another two years, and since I'm planning on podcasting an audio version of it starting this summer, it would be nice if I had some artwork I could flash around to be all nifty and things.  Anything from simple sketches of Nightblood or glyphs and designs to represent the different gods, all the way up to depictions of characters or scenes would be much appreciated.

Writing group quote of the week, care of Ms. Fish:

"I think we need more nakedness."

(And she's actually quoting one of our old BYU professors, who said the same thing in a 518 class Ms. Fish and I took.  That only makes it more hilarious.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home