Monday, June 25, 2007

Book Tour + Pemberly Moment

I'm setting up dates for the book tour this year.  It looks like I'll be touring from October 1st through Saturday the 20th.  I've posted the following preliminary schedule in the con news page.  If you live in this area, keep an eye on this page for updates!  If you're a bookseller who lives in the area, drop me an email if you want to do a signing!  I've got most of these dates at least tentatively planned, but I can probably slip you in.

Of note is this: If you work at a school, and would like to have Dave Farland or myself in to do an assembly about writing, contact me as well.  We'll be doing school visits to promote our kids books.  Alcatraz will be out by then, and so I'll be doing presentations for 4th-6th graders, maybe the occasional middle school as well.

THE DATES (Tentative.  Times will come later)

Saturday, Sept 19th: Denver
Monday, October 1st: Las Vegas
Tuesday the 2nd: San Diego Mysterious Galaxy bookstore *CONFIRMED*
Wednesday the 3rd: LA
Thursday the 4th: Fresno CA *CONFIRMED*
Friday the 5th: Half Moon Bay (San Francisco area)
Saturday the 6th:  Sacramento *CONFIRMED*
Sunday the 7th: Day off

Monday the 8th:  San Francisco Area
Tuesday the 9th:  Sacramento area
Wednesday the 10th:  Portland (Powell's Beaverton) *CONFIRMED*
Thursday the 11th:  Portland Area
Friday the 12th:  Seattle (University Bookstore) *CONFIRMED*
Saturday the 13th: Seattle Area
Sunday the 14th:  Day Off

Monday the 15th:  Boise
Tuesday the 16th: Idaho Falls Barnes and Noble *CONFIRMED*
Wednesday the 17th:  Logan
Thursday the 18th: Layton
Friday the 19th:  Salt Lake Area
Saturday the 20th:  St. George

And, so that we're not all business, here's another lovable quote from my wife, taken completely out of context: "Except I look like a fat monkey with pig tails!  Waaah!"

(She had a rough week last week with cold sores mixed with feeling sick and pregnant, so if you see her, wish her well.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home