Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Quick Book Tour News

First off, there was some confusion about times with my signing in Boise.  If anyone showed up and didn't find me there, please email me.  I'd like to know, and try to make it up to you.

Secondly, I have TWO signings in Logan.  I just realized that one of them didn't have a time posted.  So, I'll be at the Waldenbooks from 4-5:30(ish) and at the Borders from 7-9.  The Borders one will probably include a reading.  Come see Dave and I, and get you books signed.  Also, Isaac--the interior illustrator for the Mistborn books--will be there to sign the maps, if you want him to!

In fact, if you've been looking for a signed copy of Mistborn: The Well of Ascension, there are plenty of places to get them!  Most of the bookstores on my signing tour will mail them to you if you ask.  In fact, the bookstore where I signed tonight--the Barnes and Noble in Idaho Falls--not only has copies of Mistborn 2 and Alcatraz, but also copies of Mistborn 1 and Elantris in hardback.  This is one of the few places left where you can get hardback Mistborn books signed by both me and Isaac.  Call and ask for Marybeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home