Monday, November 26, 2007

Amphigory!

All right, there has been way too much highbrow political mumbo jumbo being posted on this website recently.  It's time we get back to our roots.  And, what are those roots?  Stupid puns, of course!

Last week commemorated the passing of a certain political figure in American history, and so I just couldn't help myself. 

Amphigory Header copy

Grassy Gnoll

And if you get that one without any help, then I bow before your awesome geekyness.  For the rest of you, that's a type of monster from Dungeons and Dragons (and other fantasy lore.)   If you still can't figure it out, check the comments on my LJ.  Somebody'll have the answer posted there within a few minutes of me posting this.  (I really need to be more obscure with these things.  They're far to accessible.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home