Monday, August 11, 2008

Hero of Ages Chapter One

I'm back from Denver, and had a blast at Worldcon.  I'll try to post some more thoughts later, but specifically I enjoyed the Wheel of Time panel. 

I've put up the next sample chapter for Mistborn Three. (Actually, it's the first real sample chapter, since the last chunk I posted was the prologue.)  Enjoy!  Remember, October 14th is the magic day. when the book will be in stores! 

I've also begun to move over some of the other sample chapters from their old sections on the website and into the Library section, so they're all in one place and easy to browse.  The first to be getting this update is Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians (the sequel to which will be hitting stores this November.)  Once I'm through the Hero of Ages sample chapters, I'll add a few Alcatraz Two chapters as well.  (I really need to give some shine to the Alcatraz Portal, which is looking rather drab with only two gems.  I'm working on some more bonus content there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home