Monday, January 12, 2009

New Annotation + Appearance

New Annotation: The Well of Ascension Chapter Fifty-four.  With some special Hero of Ages spoiler info in the hidden section.

Also, I'll be doing an appearance at UVU's "Empowering Your Tomorrow" conference this Saturday.  I'm the keynote speaker, and the conference is targeted at 6th-12th grade boys.  There is a registration fee; see the web page for more information.  Many of you who read know that during that era of my life--sixth, seventh, and eighth grades specifically--I had a lot of trouble finding my way, and I only ended up where I am today because the right teacher took concern for me at the right time.  (And she happened to hand me the right book, Barbara Hambly's Dragonsbane.)  So I'm always happy to address young people of that age. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home