Thursday, July 30, 2009

More on Montreal Signing

I got this from my publicist today: They're going to run it in a Montreal newspaper on the 8th.  This came through Indigo, so it looks like everything is confirmed.

Warbreaker Ad
Once again, this is a signing for anyone and everyone.  You don't have to be attending Worldcon to come.  These last few months before THE GATHERING STORM comes out are probably going to be some of your last chances for a while to come chat with me and ask questions. (The WoT tour dates will be very busy, and I'm worried that I won't have time to Q&A, as I'll be working furiously just to get everyone's books signed.) 

I plan to do a reading, and will take questions from the audience.  If you want to bring bookplates to get them signed to put in your copy of THE GATHERING STORM, feel free.  I'll try to dig up some myself.  I don't know when I'll be back to the Montreal area, so (assuming there's time) I'll probably be willing to sign three bookplates per person, so that you can have one for each of the three final WoT books.

Please spread the word.  If this signing is really big, then the chances of Tor sending me back to Canada on tour one year go way up. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations on being fantasy's new master of magic! lol, no seriously when are you coming to St Louis? I only have a few pages left in Mistborn 3 and you are great!

6:29 AM  
Blogger librarybook said...

I wanted you to know that I have never enjoyed a story more than Elantris. What a wonderful world you have created. Your characters feel so real I would have loved to met them in real life, as strange as that may sound.

I am now reading your Warbreaker (and 3/4 thru) and find this one as enjoyable as the other. You really give such life and detail to your stories and characters. Whatever you write in the future know that I will be reading them and hoping they will be as wonderful as these.

I wish you as much success in the future as I hope you have now.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home