Saturday, January 23, 2010

California real estate/bankruptcy lawyer needed

This is a shout-out for help for a friend of mine. A lot of people read my blog, so sometimes I turn to it as a last resort to solve a problem. Anyway, a friend of mine got caught in the housing bubble over a year ago and needs a California lawyer with experience in real estate, foreclosure, dealing with mortgage companies, and bankruptcy, and preferably with manufactured/mobile homes. He would prefer to have someone recommended to him rather than just finding someone random online. He's looking for a lawyer who will actively work to get him out of legal limbo.

If you can recommend someone, please let me know how my friend can get in contact with him or her. Thanks. You're all awesome.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are a lot of great California Bankruptcy Lawyer in the area. I would recommend doing a Google search.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home