Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Signing in Eagle Mountain + Updates

This Saturday I will be signing at a recently opened independent bookstore in Eagle Mountain, Utah called Dragons & Fairy Tales Books and Games. It's not listed on my events page yet, but there is an event listing on Facebook. Since the store is located in such a new development Google maps doesn't yet have its address listed correctly in their database, but you can see the exact location here at the green arrow. The signing will be from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (closing time), and they should have plenty of my books on hand, including Alcatraz books. See you there!

In the most recent MISTBORN 3 annotations I talk about Elend singlehandedly fighting the koloss; this book's epigraphs, TenSoon impersonating Kelsier, and Dan Wells's cameo; and more on Spook's romance with Beldre.

The latest episode of Writing Excuses is our 100th episode! (Not counting bonus episodes.) It's also the first episode of the fourth season for Dan Wells, Howard Tayler, and me as we take fifteen minutes each week to wipe out the excuses you have for not writing. Now go listen to us talk about types of humor.

I'm still taking questions over at GoodReads. I haven't started answering them yet but will get to it soon, I promise.

Finally, a couple weeks ago I hit Facebook's limit of 5,000 friends, so I can no longer add new friends who send requests my way. Instead, the fan page I've got over there is now more active. It mirrors my blog posts and my tweets, and I do read all the comments that people post there (and sometimes respond). Along with my discussion forum, Facebook is a great way to discuss my books with other fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home