Thursday, October 06, 2011

Get a personalized copy of TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT + Holiday shipping deadlines

Now that the mass market paperback of TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT has been released, I've added signed hardcover copies of the book to my online store. I will personalize each copy to your request—you can have me write something like "Music to dazzle" or "Iron to bind" if you like. And of course all of my other books are available as well.

Because I'm going on tour in North America and the UK all November long, the sooner you can get your order in, the better. (If getting a book by December 24th is important to you.) In fact, for international orders, we're setting a deadline of November 1st so I can sign everything before I leave. The U.S. deadline is December 5th. Jewelry orders have different deadlines; see below. Now, if your order comes in too late we will still do what we can, but the likelihood your order will arrive before December 24th goes way down.

Posters & signed books ordering deadline
  • To US addresses: December 5th by 5:00 p.m. Mountain time
  • To international addresses: November 1st by 5:00 p.m. Mountain time
Jewelry ordering deadline
  • To US addresses: December 6th
  • To international addresses: December 4th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home