Monday, November 06, 2006

Sheldon + Annotation

New Annotation: Chapter Eleven.  Double sized!

As many of you may know from my frequent posts, the webcomic Sheldon is one of my personal favorites.  A few years back, its artist decided to join a comic syndicate.  I was originally eager, since I thought this might mean seeing one of my favorite webcomics finally make the transition to a newspaper comic.

Soon, however, I became disillusioned.  Comics.com only allowed up 30 days of archives, which meant any links I threw to the comic would be outdated in thirty days.  Plus, I wouldn't be able to go back and find my favorites.  On top of that, the comics.com site is filled with banner adds and pop-ups, not to mention the fact that they seem to be very lax about posting comics on time.  Mix that up with the fact that Sheldon never did get to be a newspaper comic, and I think I can figure out why Dave is taking the comic freelance again.

Tomorrow is the first day at his new website, www.sheldoncomics.com.  I highly recommend a visit to show solidarity for the move. 

Oh, and today's comic--the last, I assume, at comics.com--is rather amusing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home