Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Amphigory + Babysitting

So, we're watching my sister-in-law's kid this week.  (Mostly on Sunday and Monday, but a little bit on the next few days.)  It's strange.  None of my siblings are married, and it's tough to get used to the idea of having nieces and a nephew.  They're still "My wife's sister's kids" or something like that.

Anyway, this is the first time this particular sister has left her baby with anyone and gone away.  The kid is still under a year old.  So, being the compassionate, empathetic person that I am, I kept up a constant string of promises to her that the moment she left, I intended to sell the baby on the black market.  I don't see what the big deal was.  I promised her fifty percent.  You think she was holding out for sixty?

Anyway, this one is for her. 

Yes, this is the first time I put the actual name of the pun in the image, but it seemed like it would work best that way.  Click for a full size image, assuming the html works right.

Warbreaker tomorrow. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home