Monday, August 06, 2007

Back! + Question

That's two out of three camping trips done for the summer.  (Whew!  Almost there.)  This one wasn't actually too bad.  Only a total wimp like me would consider it camping in the first place.  There were cabins, hot showers, and--drum roll--the host's cabin depended on a satellite skype account in order to run their emergency telephone.  That meant a wireless Internet connection, baby!  It was rather unreliable, but I availed myself of it on several occasions.  (Of course I brought my laptop into the mountains.  Who wouldn't?)

Now it's time to bunker down and get on with the rewrites.  I need, need, NEED to get through the final MISTBORN 3 draft this week.  Then, after that, SCRIBBLER has been ignored since I finished it back in May, and it needs another draft so we can begin searching for a home for it. 

Then, of course, there are the three other books I want to write, not to mention WARBREAKER 2 and ALCATRAZ 3, the rough drafts of which will both be due during the next little while.  (Sigh.)  I really need more time in the day.

You guys interested in seeing more chapters from MISTBORN PRIME / FINAL EMPIRE PRIME?  (So, you know, you can laugh at how bad at writing I used to be?)  Or, would you rather that I post more MISTBORN deleted scenes?  Sound off on my Forums or in the comments section of my LivejournalFacebook works too.

For now, here's a collection of all of the deleted scenes I've posted so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home