Thursday, August 30, 2007

Warbreaker News!

We have a cover artist!  While this could still change, it's certain enough that I feel I can announce it.  The artist, then, is one Dan Dos Santos.  I asked for him by name because of his work on the Christopher Pike covers, which I like quite a bit.  I enjoy Mr. Santos' work with color and his skill with figures, and I think he's a very good match for WARBREAKER as a novel.  Check out his work, and let me know what you think either via lj or my forums!

Speaking of Warbreaker, I have a request for those of you who've read the book--and for those who haven't.  I'm wondering what your opinions are of the title.  If you have time, take a moment to let me know what your expectations are/were for the book without reading it.  Those who have read it, do you love/hate/not care about the title?  My editor actually made this request.

As before, I'm still looking for stories from those of you who tried to find Mistborn 2 in bookstores and failed.  With the success of the book, we want lots of ammunition to try and convince Barnes and Noble to order another round of copies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home