Monday, October 22, 2007

Back, Kevin J., Pemberly Moment

Well, I'm back and--save for a quick trip to Reno this Thursday for a conference--I'm going to be able to stay here for a while this time.  That means, back to the grind!  The great thing is, I LIKE the grind!  Writing books is my favorite part of this whole deal, so the fact that I get to come home from tour and work on things is very relaxing.

Again, I'd like to give a big thanks to everyone who visited and chatted with me during the tour.  You guys are awesome.  Thank you so much for taking the time to come get books signed, and as always, thanks for reading!

And, speaking of tours, there's one item of news you Utah folks might be interested in hearing about.  Kevin J. Anderson, author of the Dune prequels and sequels, will be in town this week doing a signing for his new book The Last Days of Krypton, which is a novelization of...well, the last days of Krypton before Superman was sent off to Earth.  I'm sure he'll sign any of his books you put in front of him, and it sure would be nice to give him a nice reception here in Provo, since he went to great lengths to come here on tour.  

Signing details:
October 25, 2007, 7:00 PM MDT
Borders
4801 N. University Avenue
Provo, UT 84606
801-224-2720

Note to speculators: LimeBaby isn't here yet.  We're still waiting.  While the due date is November 2nd, Pemberly is thinking he'll be here early.  Hopefully, not while I'm in Reno.  I did capture this nice Pemberly Moment recently, however:

"I wonder if dehydration--OW!--contributes to leg cramps."

Amphigory (I know it's been a while) Tomorrow along with some Annotations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home