Thursday, April 24, 2008

Signings on Saturday and Tuesday

My assistant keeps reminding me that I haven't posted yet that I'm doing TWO signings in the next week or so.  I haven't done many in the last little while, and people have been asking me when the next ones are.  So, here you go:

Saturday April 26th (this Saturday) from 1-3 at the West Jordan (Jordan Landing) Barnes and Noble. 
7157 Plaza Center Drive
Jordan Landing
West Jordan, UT 84084

Tuesday April 29th at the Springville Utah Library.  5-7pm. 
50 South Main  •  Springville, Utah  •  801-489-2720
I'll be doing a reading of unpublished works at this one--probably from Alcatraz 2 or maybe a short story.  Even though it's at a library and not a bookstore, we will have copies of my books for sale. 

So, come say hello!  I might just have an advanced readers copy of Mistborn Three I'll be showing off. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home