Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Annotations (Finally) Plus notes

First off, here are two new Mistborn: The Well of Ascension Annotations

Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

These are two of the most dynamic chapters in the book, so I'm glad to finally have annotations for them. Sorry to take so long

In AMoL news, you might notice a little slowdown on the percentage bar these next few weeks.  I need to do a revision of what I've done already and send it off to Harriet.  I'll still be writing some new material, but not as much as during the break-neck speed of July and August.  I'm still thinking I'm on schedule to have 400k by December 31st.  Now, as to whether or not that will actually be the full novel...we'll see.  (Hint, I'm betting it's not.)

What else is there to talk about...oh, the Poster Contest.  My business manager (aka my lovely wife) should soon be sending out confirmation emails too those who have entered.  I'll continue on more slowly through my inbox to give you personal responses, in case you included other questions or comments.  And if you haven't entered the contest yet, you've still got plenty of time.  I have to say, these Mistborn Two posters look quite stunning.  A lot of people think that it has the best cover in the hardcover trilogy. 

Now, don't forget the release party for Mistborn Three on the 14th of October!  I will be posting more news on that soon, including an explanation on how those of you who live out of state can get a signed/numbered copy mailed to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Wish I didn't live so dang far away - would love to be there for the festivities. Just finished reading the second book and was simply entranced. Mistborn was incredible, but you transcended yourself with Well of Ascension. I guess that's a good thing, eh? To be getting better as you go along. Though after reading Mistborn I wouldn't have thought that possible.

Good luck with revisions!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home