Monday, November 17, 2008

NaNoWriMo Discussion

If you live in the Utah Area, you may be interested in hearing me come speak at Dragon's Keep tomorrow.  I'll be there at six talking to the local NaNo group about writing.  (NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month.  Check out their website for more info.)  Anyway, my presentation is open to the public, and Dragon's Keep is a great place, so come stop by and listen in, ask me questions about writing, that sort of thing.  It will be kind of like a mini lecture from one of my presentations at BYU with a large portion of time for a Q&A.

Dragon's Keep can be found at:
260 N University Ave
Provo, UT 84601
(801) 373-3482

I'll be there from 6-7:30 or so.

Anyway, yes, I'm back from tour!  Getting back into the groove of things now and throwing myself into A Memory of Light full time again.  Expect that progress bar to start shooting up.  My goal is to go double time and do 4% a week.  That'll get me VERY close to hitting my goal of 400k by December. 

Some little notes to add on:

Mistborn: The Hero of Ages is on Audible.  Read by the same person who does Wheel of Time, I am told.

There is a nice review from a librarian (who gets the joke) about Alcatraz Book Two.  (Out right now!)

Pixelfish has some pictures of one of my signings up.  Blurry, but fun.  Others have emailed me pictures; we'll have to see if I'm proactive enough to upload them. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home