Thursday, November 06, 2008

Revised Third Place Books address

I just heard that we (both me and Tor) had the wrong address on our files for Third Place Books, where I'm signing on Friday.  The correct address is:

Third Place Books
17171 Bothell Way NE
Lake Forest Park, WA  98155
Phone : 206-366-3316 

The wrong address we had was for a different Third Place Books, and it's only a short distance away.  So if people end up at the wrong one, the staff will know to send them on to the right one.  Sorry about the mix-up! 

And, also, in other news I wanted to mention that though we dropped off the NYT list this week, we did manage to remain on last week at #30.  This is a big deal; it's hard to get on the list as an epic fantasy writer, and I managed to get on two weeks in a row.  Sales of HERO OF AGES have been through the roof, and I'm humbled by the attention.  Thank you all so much for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home