Friday, October 17, 2008

The Last Two Metals...

A lot of people have been emailing me with questions about the third book.  I'm flattered that so many of you enjoyed it; you've laid  to rest many of my worries about the risks I took with the story.

Two questions are dominant:  What are the last two metals?  And will there be more Mistborn books?

The first question will be answered on the Mistborn Poster we have in the works.  (Here's another draft of it below.)  However, if you really, really have to do know, I have posted an answer in the spoilers thread on my forums.  There is also an answer to the second question. Warning, there are a LOT of spoilers in that thread, both about this book and about potential other Mistborn books. 

Poster Prelim 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home