Monday, October 10, 2011

A MEMORY OF LIGHT names + Updates

I've made another Twitter archive post. And as I continue writing the first draft of A MEMORY OF LIGHT (now up to 75% of my 300,000-word projection), keep your eye on Twitter and Facebook. Each time I come across a spot in the book where I need to insert a new name, I'll pick one from the A MEMORY OF LIGHT fundraiser drawing that's currently ongoing, and I'll announce whose name I picked. For more info see last week's post.

In this week's episode of the Writing Excuses podcast, Dan, Mary, Howard, and I cover pitching. This is something we get a lot of questions about, and it's an important skill for a writer to learn.

There's a new MYTHWALKER chapter up, which features a lot of Siri and Vvenna.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home