Wednesday, September 27, 2006

EMERGENCY! BRANDON'S EMAIL OUT!

 

ALERT!

If you sent Brandon an Email between 6:00 on Tuesday the 26th of September and 7:00 on Wednesday, the 27th, he DID NOT GET IT.  There was a problem with the spam filters on the server, and everything sent to me was automatically deleted.  That includes email through the form on my website, any replies to emails I may have sent you, and any just random "How are you doing?" emails that I might have gotten. 

I've sent out emails to those I think might have emailed me.  However, the people I'm most worried about are readers who sent mail through my website.  There's no way for me--obviously--to contact them and let them know that I didn't get their email.  So, if you think I might not have gotten your email, please go ahead and resend it.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home