Tuesday, August 07, 2007

We've hit a new low...

Here's a bad pun for y'all:

Ha ha...ahem.  Guesses and reveals go in the comments section of my Livejournal.

Anyway, still working away at Mistborn 3.  My thanks to all of you who have pre-ordered Mistborn 2 on Amazon.  Our sales rank has been looking pretty darn keen lately, and that gives me a boost.  First week sales of a book are very important, as I've mentioned, and all the Amazon pre-orders go on the records at the publisher as being bought in the first week of release.

  In other news, my wife started--and finished--HIS MAJESTY'S DRAGON last night and loved it.  I chastised her for fraternizing with the enemy, but to no avail.  (Didn't help that I suggested the book to her in the first place....)  I STILL haven't read Harry 7, though I'm about a third of the way through book six.  It's good motivation to keep me working on this rewrite.

For those of you paying attention to the Idea of the Day posts I do, you might be interested to know that I'm still very keen on the deaf magic idea I posted about.  In fact, I've begun to mash it in my head with another idea, and it's shaping up quite nicely.  I might decide to do a stand-alone between the two Warbreaker books and starting the Dragonsteel series.  Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home