Saturday, December 01, 2007

Upcoming Signings + Annotations

Man, I'm bad at letting people know where I'll be.  After all, in a couple of hours, I'm going to be at the Gateway Mall up in Salt Lake--and I haven't told anyone at all about it.  So, here's a list of my holiday signings this year:

Saturday December 1st: 3-5 PM, Gateway Mall Barnes and Noble, Salt Lake City.
December 5th, 5-7pm University of Utah Bookstore, Salt Lake City
December 6th, 6-7:30 Sam Weller's Zion Bookstore, Salt Lake City.
December 8th, 3-3 Borders Provo
December 13th,7-9pm  Pittsburgh Joseph Beth Booksellers
December 22nd:  Idaho Falls Barnes and Noble Time TBA

By the way, you read that right.  I'll actually be hitting the east coast!  Huzzah!  Only one stop this time, though I'll be in the D.C. area, Cincinnati area, and in a few other locations doing "drop by" signings at bookstores and signing their stock.  If you live in the area and want to get a book signed, fire me off an email and I'll let you know about where I'll be and what time, and we can probably get them signed.

New Annotations:
Well of Ascension Chapter Fourteen
Well of Ascension Chapter Fifteen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home