Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tweets November 5–11

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
Numbered TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT sold out. But there are a few numbered THE GATHERING STORM left from last year. BYU Bookstore at (800) 253-2578

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
A big thank you to those who gave me Magic cards at these signings. It's so fun to get to the hotel after a long day and have cards to open.

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
Amazon keeps indicating to me TofM is out, asking if I want to buy it. Dudes. Thanks for the offer, but I'm good.

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
And...flight delayed out of Dallas. Should still make the signing tonight in the Baltimore area. Barely.

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
On the plane, finally. :) Signing tonight is in Hanover MD. 7:00, though we may be a little late. Tomorrow is DC.

SethGreen Fri Nov 05
Please #FF the infinitely cool love of my life @ClareGrant. Found her asleep like this yesterday http://yfrog.com/jqry3ej

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
@SethGreen Dude, that's my book. Wow. Well, hope IT didn't put her to sleep...

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
Okay, folks. Someone at our MD signing spread the word. We haven't been let off our plane yet. (No open gates.) Will be late to signing.

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
We ARE going to make it, and we will do some things to speed it up as a signing. But I don't expect us until 7:30 or maybe 8:00.

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
First thing we will do is pre-sign a bunch of books, so you can trade yours in and go if you've got to get out of there.

BrandonSandrson Fri Nov 05
In the car, on our way! Those of you at the signing, pass the word. We had to land at Regan, so it will be a little while.

BrandonSandrson Sat Nov 06
My wonderful agent Joshua @awfulagent live tweeted the signing tonight. Look there for a record of it. :)

BrandonSandrson Sat Nov 06
Signing at Bailey's Crossroads (VA) in about 25 min. Will have a reading different from last night, probably.

BrandonSandrson Sun Nov 07
I'd forgotten what a labyrinth Dullus airport is. To find my gate I had to kill a minotar, guess a riddle, and pull a sword from a stoner

BrandonSandrson Sun Nov 07
If you are going through Dulles airport, the Borders in the D gates has lots of signed books.

BrandonSandrson Sun Nov 07
Received 2 reports that Audible version of #TofM skips 4 pgs, jumps from "It had been wonderful" p391 to "his strength was immense" p395.

BrandonSandrson Sun Nov 07
This is in chapter 24 of #TofM. Any Audible or other audiobook format listeners out there can confirm? Or are those pages in your copy?

BrandonSandrson Sun Nov 07
The Audible error in ch. 24 of #TofM is widely confirmed. Does the error also exist in the CD version?

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
On my way to New York for my signing Monday. On the train. Man, this beats flying. Tonight: 24hr deli with my editor.

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
Last stop on the train was Bridgeport. I kept hearing "Bridge Four" when they said the name on the PA.

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
I will be tweeting a lot in the next hour, but will try to do a lot of @ replies to keep it off your feeds. Search for #portalstone to watch

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
Also, if you are tweeting me, do try to use the #portalstone hashtag so people can follow along.

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
Also, let's try to keep no spoilers at first, and then we'll do spoiler questions at 2:15. Sound good, @JordanHusband? #portalstone

dcarrithers Mon Nov 08
@Portalstones #portalstone @BrandonSandrson so about how many signed #ToM copies have you signed in the last couple of weeks?

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@dcarrithers Oh, I'd guess around 3,000 books signed. #portalstone

tritlo Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson How many rounds are there in the Age of legends game Sha'rah? And will you ever come to Iceland? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@tritlo MAFO on the first, and I hope to on the second. :) #portalstone

Willi2md Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson I think all will agree when I say, Thanks for tweeting with us & for your wonderful work on the Wheel of Time! #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Willi2md My pleasure! Thank you for reading. #portalstone

raandalthor Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson #portalstone is there any remaining methods to get a signed book? I could make it to any signings this year.

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@raandalthor I do sign books people send to me, along with return postage. Inquire via email on my website for details. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@raandalthor However, if you want one from a store, I should be doing another signing with Sam Weller's in December. #portalstone

paige_madison Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson What was your first reaction after you find out how the story ended?

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@paige_madison Satisfaction. It ends well. It didn't knock me off my seat, like some things in outline, but it was wonderful. #portalstone

JeffEdde Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson #portalstone Prediction: Channeling won't be possible after the L. Battle. This will a symptom of the pattern being healed

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@JeffEdde Your theory has been noted. :) #portalstone

elektrotal Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson ch. 48-49. was that all in jordan's notes? so so sad and dark! #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@elektrotal I'm avoiding answering questions about what was specifically in the notes and what wasn't, for now. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@elektrotal I don't want people to focus on what was me and what was RJ. Maybe after the books are out, I'll be more specific. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
Note, the wonderful @PeterAhlstrom has informed me that the audible TofM audiobook problem is fixed. Redownload part 3. Correct length: 7:41

[Note from Peter: The Audible.com version is fixed. The CD version never had a problem. But the iTunes version was NOT fixed yet as of today, November 11th.]

bdendinger Mon Nov 08
@brandonsandrson what was your favorite chapter/story line to write so far? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@bdendinger It's hard to say. I don't pick favorites, usually. Egwene in TGS was very satisfying to do, as was Mat in TofM. #portalstone

flyleaffan Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson I follow your tweets via SMS... should I turn that off if I don't want any spoilers? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@flyleaffan That depends. Do you get the @ Replies I make to others? I won't post any spoilers in my main feed. #portalstone

sg_luke Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson #portalstone No questions, just want to thank you for making these books so fantastic.

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@sg_luke Thank you for reading! #portalstone

freeammo Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Any chance of persuading Orbit to add a UK date to an upcoming tour? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@freeammo Yes, it's likely. I should be in Europe again next summer, and want to do a UK stop. #portalstone

AzWingsFan Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson ever think youll come out to Phoenix for a signing??

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@AzWingsFan I was there last year, I believe, so there's a good chance I'll come again. #portalstone

varazir Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Btw Don't know if it's true but the vers og ToM sold on audible_com has missing parts

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@varazir It was true, but they have fixed it now. #portalstone

JeffEdde Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson lol yes! I want to sit in on some of your byu lectures. Are you teaching anytime soon?

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@JeffEdde Starting January, ending April. #portalstone

crsandoval420 Mon Nov 08
#TOM was awesome i cannot wait for #AMOL Thanks for all your hard work. @BrandonSandrson #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@crsandoval420 My pleasure. Thanks for reading! #portalstone

thedustywheel Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson - Is Logain working for Demandred? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@thedustywheel Oh, you KNEW I was going to RAFO that one. :) #portalstone

HearttLight Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Who's decision was it to not do any revisions on the random timeline split? Took all the fun out of ToM. :( #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@HearttLight I'm not sure what you mean, I'm afraid. Revisions on the timeline split? #portalstone

alec2dabreen Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson I didn't see my name in the book, but you tweeted that it would be. Alec Breen. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@alec2dabreen Look in Chapter One again. #portalstone

Apy12 Mon Nov 08
@brandonsandrson, please is there any chance you will do a UK tour for aMoL (did I mention please?)

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Apy12 I will try to make that happen. #portalstone

jgolenbo Mon Nov 08
@brandonsandrson @mariaLsimons Didn't have time to photoshop this into a pic from one of the signings :) #portals http://twitpic.com/3544nq

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@jgolenbo Lol. That's awesome! #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@elektrotal Awesome but very disturbing. As a fan, they're discomforting. #portalstone

mrcuddlebuddy09 Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson please, no ToM spoilers on Twitter. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@mrcuddlebuddy09 They will only be @replies, so you shouldn't seen them unless you go directly to my page and look for them. #portalstone

spencerpanger Mon Nov 08
@brandonsandrson Why is Hoid trying to restore the pattern? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@spencerpanger Lol. Hoid has no involvement in anything WoT. :) #portalstone

BRCayen Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson You've said in the past that Aviendha's voice was one the hardest for you to write....is this still the case? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@BRCayen It still takes the longest to prepare for, but it is no longer as difficult as it was. #portalstone

dcarrithers Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson #portalstone why did you have to make Bela a Darkfriend? J/k. My break is over. Thanks again for signing my copy!

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@dcarrithers No problem! (And Harriet says Bela's the Dark One.) #portalstone

kozza Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson is there specific reason for the WoT teams (& ur) seeming reluctance to possibly pursuing outrigger novels? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@kozza Because we don't want to exploit Robert Jordan's name. Doing books he told us to do is one thing. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@kozza Doing more is troubling. There's nothing wrong with Outriggers; I'm not worried about them. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@kozza I'm worried that it will be harder to stop after doing them, and i feel it WOULD be wrong not to stop then. #portalstone

stanism Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson I find myself repeatedly picking up Way of Kings only to put it back down again cause it looks so intimidating #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@stanism Lol. It is that, but I promise, it's a very, very quick read. The first few chapters are the most daunting, however. #portalstone

Blindillusion13 Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Is there going to be any chance of fans getting their names in AMoL? Thanks for these books #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Blindillusion13 Yes, there will be. Next spring, hopefully, another charity gig. #portalstone

Portalstones Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson I believe your followers do see your @ replies along with your other tweets. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Portalstones You shouldn't. Have you seen all of the replies I've done in your own feed? Or are you looking at my feed? #portalstone

pmisir Mon Nov 08
.@BrandonSandrson Any plans for a booksigning tour in Canada? We're huge fans up here too! #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@pmisir Hoping to do one next summer. #portalstone

still_thedragon Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson When was the earliest in the series that one should have been able to theorize the wolf dream was T'A'R #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@still_thedragon Oh, boy. That's one I can't answer without going to the books. There's no time for that now, I'm afraid. #portalstone

ShouldBWriting Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson, which character kept you up at night worrying the most? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@ShouldBWriting Rand. In both books. #portalstone

HearttLight Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson I mean the fact that the chronology in ToM was completely random, will some small revisions could have fixed it. :(

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@HearttLight Didn't feel random to me. We did have to catch Perrin up; there was no getting around it. #portalstone

gardenrosephoto Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson RJ crammed in detail that was repeated over and over again. I am grateful that you keep some detail but don't ramble.

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@gardenrosephoto We all have our strengths and weaknesses as writers. Many people liked RJ's description better than mine. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@gardenrosephoto Some will prefer my slightly more minimalist approach. I do think RJ was better at it than me in the long run. #portalstone

oscar816 Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson when do we find out who the symbol heads are that shall draws. How many books in?

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@oscar816 Book two will be Shallan's book, most likely. You will find out much there.

Willi2md Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson #portalstone Was the fog in tPoD during the fight between T. Riatin & Rand a bubble of evil or did Fain control the fog?

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Willi2md RAFO

JeffEdde Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson The names for kids in Aviendha's vision: Were they from the notes for Outtrigger books? Or written up by you? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@JeffEdde I'll answer that specifically after the books are all out. #portalstone

taloncarde Mon Nov 08
@Portalstones @BrandonSandrson I think they only see the @replies if they also follow the person it's directed to.

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@taloncarde Ah, that would make sense. #portalstone

still_thedragon Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Who was bringing the Trollocs through the portal stone to attack Perrin and the Whitecloaks? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@still_thedragon RAFO. :) #portalstone

Graendal Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Did you ever figure out if there are missing pages in the CD version of TofM? #Portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Graendal I don't know for certain yet. Ask peter, and he should reply. #portalstone

xarra Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson You said at a book tour that we'd seen Demandred lots already - is this true? Has he been 'on screen' in ToM? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@xarra I was being jokey on that one, meaning the times he's appeared as himself or been referenced as himself. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@xarra I have not answered if we've seen him 'In disguise' yet. Or I didn't intend to. Might have sounded that way. #portalstone

darciedeann Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Thanks for tying up the Morgase/Maighdin deception so neatly. Well done! #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@darciedeann My pleasure! #portalstone

Graendal Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Is there anything you can tell us about the Mistborn story you're currently working on? #PortalStone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Graendal Think hybrid Western/Sherlock Holmes/Fantasy in one. (Much as Mistborn was Reegency/Ocean's Eleven/Fantasy in one.) #portalstone

djmetaverse Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson I love Mat's exit from the Tower of Ghenji! His tip of the hat and statement made me LOL!Awesome!

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@djmetaverse Thanks! #portalstone

linksan Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Are Avi's children conceived naturally or are they a consequence of sth power-related RandAvi do together? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@linksan RAFO. :) #portalstone

sleepinghour Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Who is the best swordsman in #WoT right now? Lan, Galad, or Gawyn? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@sleepinghour Lan. Then Galad. Then Gawyn. Gawyn is luckier than he thinks he is. #portalstone

CynanMachae Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Thanks for TGS/ToM, and all of your other work which I've enjoyed a lot! Any plans for the other WoT prequels? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@CynanMachae As of right now, no plans. We are hesitant because we don't want to exploit RJ's legacy. #portalstone

xarra Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Does the Song feature heavily in aMoL? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@xarra RAFO. #portalstone

alSeen14 Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Anyone tell you they named their kid after a wot char? I named my daughter Avienda &wonder if there are others #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@alSeen14 I have met Aviendhas (one on this tour) Perrins (two on this tour) and Rands. I think Aviendha is a beautiful name. #portalstone

WinesprngBrothr Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson will save a lot of theorising if RAFO'ed :D (not that I mind theorising, of course!) Is Taim a darkfriend? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@WinesprngBrothr Wow. I could really blow things up with that one, eh? I'll be safe and RAFO. #portalstone

MyHousePlans Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson #portalstone Thx 4 being so awesome! I'd never read any of the WoT series, but I'm loving them now - all cuz of Mistborn.

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@MyHousePlans I try to be awesome at all times, when possible. :) #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
Okay, I have to call an end here for my involvement in the tweetup. I will answer the questions sent before this point. #portalstone

Apy12 Mon Nov 08
@brandonsandrson Going back to blademasters where would Rand come on the list with Lan Galad Gawyn (before he lost his hand) #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Apy12 I'm going to have to look back at the notes, but I *Think* he was right around Gawyn level. #portalstone

Theoryland Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson - Was Asmodean killed with balefire? And when will additional details regarding his death be released? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Theoryland I will see if I can give additional details. I'll ask Maria and Harriet for their read. #portalstone

sonjamree Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson #portalstone Shout out to your wife who I'm sure misses you very much. We realize your family makes sacrifices. She rocks!

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@sonjamree I will tell her you mentioned her. Thank you. She has been very forgiving with all of this. #portalstone

thedustywheel Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson - How often does Demandred contemplate killing Moridin? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@thedustywheel Less than the other Chosen. He is focused on Rand. He contemplates Moridin, but mostly he wants Rand. #portalstone

finberg42 Mon Nov 08
@PeterAhlstrom @Brandonsandrson when can we expect to see NYT bestseller info for #ToM #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@finberg42 Wednesday. Grisham is going to give us a run for our money. #portalstone

tritlo Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Also, who is your favorite character, and why? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@tritlo Perrin, because I feel most like him most of the time. #portalstone

alSeen14 Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Are the prophecies competing ala Belgariad, or are the complementary? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@alSeen14 Not competing like Belgariad, and certainly not intelligent like in Belgariad. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@alSeen14 Some may be interpreted wrong, others may be recorded wrong, but there is not a this/that nature to them. #portalstone

tritlo Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Another question from Iceland here. Will we see more from Shara or the Land of the Madmen? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@tritlo RJ said there would be no major action in Shara. He was uncertain on Madmen. #portalstone

OAFaye Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson What's a MAFO? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@OAFaye It means "Maria and find out." :) It means I need to go to the notes. #portalstone

pmisir Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Awesome! :) Re: AMoL, I hope there'll be tons more Tuon/Seanchan? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@pmisir There will be more than there was in TofM. #portalstone

gardenrosephoto Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson One thing our family is looking forward to is the compendium when the story ends. Will you be helping? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@gardenrosephoto It is mostly Harriet/Maria. But I have some requests I plan to put in. :) #portalstone

BRCayen Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson I can't figure it out....what was the "little thing" that was missed at the start of the series? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@BRCayen End of chapter 55. #portalstone

Apy12 Mon Nov 08
@brandonsandrson Who on earth is Nakioma (should check name...) #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Apy12 RAFO. :) I'm leaving that one open to interpretation. #portalstone

stanism Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Any advice for writers trying to create their own fantasy epic series? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@stanism Yes. Start by making the first book stand on its own, and keep the viewpoints down for the first one. #portalstone

alSeen14 Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson I'm assuming we can do spoilers now. What did we miss that would have told us who killed Asmo? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@alSeen14 I don't think people missed it. RJ said it was obvious, and many guessed it correctly. So I'd say they got it. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@alSeen14 If you ask on a fan site, they can get you the 'Sherlock Holmes' style investigation of the subject. It is right. #portalstone

Gigalew Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Where those fellas in red veils human or shadowspawn? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Gigalew RAFO. :) #portalstone

elektrotal Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson do you think you'll actually be able to wrap up the story in aMoL? seems like a lot of endgame threads still #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@elektrotal I have no plans to split the book again. I am 2/3 through the outline. Anything can happen, but it looks like one. #portalstone

taloncarde Mon Nov 08
@brandonSandrson Trying to not be spoiler, but the addition of a mystery to the glossary intended? is that all we get there? #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@taloncarde Not sure which one you mean. #portalstone

Blindillusion13 Mon Nov 08
@BrandonSandrson Will AMoL be centered on Mat? Rand had tGS and Perrin had ToM. sigh #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
@Blindillusion13 It will be pretty equal. #portalstone

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
That was fun, all! I'm off to get ready for my NYC signing tonight. Thank you for the fun time with #portalstone.

BrandonSandrson Mon Nov 08
Note that an archive will go up on my website eventually. There are minor spoilers for TofM, I believe. See you New Yorkers tonight!

BrandonSandrson Tue Nov 09
Tonight's signing is not at the same store as last time. But it seems to be a ticketed event. You have to buy the book here.

BrandonSandrson Tue Nov 09
I am not pleased to find that they are turning people away, but there is very little space.

BrandonSandrson Tue Nov 09
I'm going to France, the Utopiales convention in Nantes and signing at WHSmith in Paris. Here's my schedule. http://3.ly/RD5z

BrandonSandrson Tue Nov 09
Custom wheel of time action figures. http://twitpic.com/357p0b

BrandonSandrson Tue Nov 09
More wot action figures. http://twitpic.com/357p97

BrandonSandrson Tue Nov 09
Custom Thom action figure close up. http://twitpic.com/357pnk

BrandonSandrson Tue Nov 09
And now...off to France. Flight out in two and a half hours.

BrandonSandrson Tue Nov 09
By the way, Tor really wants my Mistborn short novel. And so, it is official. New Mistborn novel in stores next year.

BrandonSandrson Tue Nov 09
I feel bad, not having Stormlight 2 for you. But there was no way I could do that and AMOL. It is this or nothing. (And this is awesome.)

BrandonSandrson Wed Nov 10
Am safely at my hotel in France. Scott Westerfeld is here, unexpectedly. I haven't seen him in...oh...two weeks. In Utah. (Odd coincidence)

BrandonSandrson Thu Nov 11
Well, folks, we did it. Towers of Midnight takes the #1 spot on the New York Times bestseller list. Thank you all for your support. :)

BrandonSandrson Thu Nov 11
Guys, just so you know, Peter Watts is here at the convention and he is AWESOME.

BrandonSandrson Thu Nov 11
I'll be doing my main Utopiales Q&A in 15 min, and I'm set up for 8 (!) signings over 4 days. If you live in France, please consider coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home